ArkIUG 2018 Meeting
It's time to register for our 2018 meeting. Registration is free and lunch will be provided.
Friday, October 5, 2018, from 9am to 3pm
Darragh Center, Central Arkansas Library System Main Library, Little Rock.
Directions and Parking Info
- 9:00-9:30: Arrival, coffee, and registration
- 9:30-10:00: Call to order, logistics (parking, restrooms, etc), short business meeting, election of vice-chair / chair elect and secretary, and round the room for short library reports
- 10-11:00: Innovative Corporate Update
- 11-12:00: 15-minute presentations
- Loan Rules Management – Beth Juhl
- i-Cards – Gwyneth Jelinek
- Autorenewals in Sierra 4.0–Sherryl Faulkner-Robinson
- IUG Idea Lab – Beth Juhl and Gwyneth Jelinek
- 12-1:00: Lunch provided by Innovative
- 1-2:00: Renee Brumett: Mobius and IUG Presentation
- 2-3:00: Divide into Sierra/Polaris Discussion Groups
The Arkansas Innovative Users Group (ArkIUG) was formed to provide a information and contact resource for Arkansas libraries using the various products from Innovative. The ArkIUG had its inaugural meeting May 24, 2002, at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Law School.